17th year of Clinical Trial Europe Supply is here, happening on 15th-16th March in Barcelona.
Clinical Trial Supply (CTS) is the longest running and oldest event in Europe for Clinical Trial supplies, running with two parallel streams with highly renowned speakers to assist you in overcoming your persistent clinical supply challenges. Offering operational and technological specific sessions throughout the two day event, there truly is something for everyone at CTS.
GNH India In Clinical Trial Supply 2017
GNH India is Presenter, Sponsor and Exhibitor in this mega event of Clinical Trial.
Dr Piyush Gupta is presenting his paper on Sourcing comparators from Rest of World (RoW) markets with confidence.
Dr Gupta’s will be speaking about:
- “Harnessing bio-similar developments given loss of patents in 2020 to decipher challenges created for comparator sourcing
- Tackling your comparator sourcing, the “Achilles heel” for clinical trial industry, which has become even more painful due to increased demand for comparators and limited sourcing options
- Looking to rest of world markets as a “source” for comparators while overcoming the concern of the unknown
- Seeking answers in little known facts about product registration process in RoW markets, which holds the key to address these concerns and open a whole new source for comparators, reduce costs and speed up development process”
GNH India is your Lanyard Sponsor for Clinical Trial Supply 2017, we are also Exhibiting our Services and Products; meet us at Booth 49 to know more about GNH India.
Facts about GNH India
- GNH India has been the only company representing the comparator supplier services from India in globally recognised international events.
- Participating for the 3rd time in Clinical Trial Supply Europe.
- GNH India happens to be the only company from India to be “Qualified” by Top 10 CROs worldwide for supplying Comparator / RLD from India.
- Dr. Gupta (Business Development Director) is the only individual from this field to be invited for presenting his paper on “Comparator Sourcing” in Europe & USA.
GNH India received an overwhelming reception at Arab Health 2017 with many compliments from the visitors, new clients and old customers. Read More