For third time in a row, GNH India will be attending the 9th Biosimilars Congregation on 22nd September 2016 at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai, India.
With top pharmaceutical, biotechnology and regulatory representatives attending this event; agenda of this conference is to bring world class leaders, delegates and attendees on one platform to share and gain latest information about Biosimilars.
The best minds in the industry will be discussing the key industry issues with regards to Biosimilars, ranging from the evolving regulatory landscapes, biosimilar guidelines to the legal and economic aspects and current challenges in biosimilar development.
Being the Gold Partner for this event, Dr Piyush Gupta (Associate Director, GNH India) will be presenting his paper on – “Sourcing comparators from RoW (Rest of World) markets with confidence“.
Apart from this conference will cover following discussions:
Global biopharma policy & market trends
- The future of biosimilars in India
- The evolving biosimilar sector: Trends and Implications
- Sourcing comparators from RoW (Rest of World) markets with confidence
- Complex biological models in biosimilar development
- Viable extrapolation strategies for biosimilars with special emphasis on TNF antagonists
- Effectively communicate the value of biosimilar products to raise confidence in the class
- Improving characterization of biosimilars with technology
- Create a robust patient services and reimbursement support program for biosimilar products
- The future of the biosimilar industry – mapping the evolution and development of the biosimilar sector
- Forecasting the financial growth of biosimilars in the global healthcare marketplace
- Planning of a biosimilar development project – what to consider from the very beginning
- Clinical development strategies for biosimilars
- Gaining Better Market Access: Is Commercial CMO Acceptable for the Biosimilars Market?
- Regulatory Updates and Development
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
Biosimilars Congregation is an ideal platform for CROs and sponsors to learn the truths / tricks / facts about sourcing comparators from RoW market countries such as India and cut product development costs.
More information about the event is available on www.virtueinsight.com
Tickets can be booked here
Read the white paper here