Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase
Trade Name : Tenectelex 40mg
Store in a refrigerator (2 - 8°C). Do not freeze.
Uses of Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase:
Tenectelex 40 mg Injection is used for the Treatment of Heart Attack
Tenectelex 40 mg Injection are part of a class of drugs known as thrombolytic agents. It is applied in the immediate care of heart attacks. It aids in dissolving blood clots that have developed in the heart's blood arteries.
Tenecteplase, a clot-busting medication found in Tenectelex 40 mg Injection, aids in dissolving undesirable blood clots in the blood arteries of the heart. As a result, it helps to stop heart attack-related harm.
A doctor will administer Tenectelex 40 mg Injection, an injectable medication that is administered straight into a vein, as quickly as feasible following the appearance of heart attack symptoms. We'll be keeping a tight eye on your respiration, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and other vital indications. Another medication to prevent blood clotting may be administered either concurrently with the treatment or afterwards.
Bleeding is one of the potential significant side effects. Significant bleeding could possibly be fatal. As a result, prompt emergency medical assistance must be obtained. The patient may begin coughing up bloody mucus and experience heart palpitations and a sense of fainting. Blood traces could be found in urine or stools. The nose may be bleeding, or a recent operation, incision, or cut could be quickly starting to bleed. Other signs and symptoms may include utricuria or allergic skin rashes, thrombosis, vomiting, nausea, blood pressure changes-related dizziness, shortness of breath, high fever, or hypotension.
This medication must be handled carefully by a professional and is not appropriate for everyone. Before prescribing you this medication, your medical team will need to know a lot about your medical history.
Submit a Request
We’ll Get in Touch
Once we review your request, we’ll send you an estimated price for the medicine within 2-5 days.
Confirmation and Payment
Submit a Request
Benefits of Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase:
If hazardous blood clots are present in the heart, Tenectelex 40mg Injection can dissolve them and prevent heart attacks. Additionally, they break up clots that develop in other blood vessels. As a result, your body's blood can begin to circulate normally once more. As a result, this medication will lessen both the harm a heart attack causes and the likelihood of dying from one. The likelihood of recovery increases with the timing of the injection.
Side Effects of Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase:
These are some of the common side effects of Tenectelex 40mg Injection
4. Bleeding at the injection or puncture site
5. Blood in urine
Drug-Drug Interaction: Tenectelex 40mg Injection may interact with blood thinners(ticlopidine, clopidogrel, heparin, vitamin K antagonists).
Drug-Food Interaction: No interactions found.
Drug-Disease Interaction: Tenectelex 40 Injection is not recommended if you have or had a bleeding disorder or recent history of bleeding, brain tumour, stroke, severe high blood pressure, abnormality of the blood vessels or aneurysm or recent major surgery or trauma to your brain or spine.
How Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase Works:
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How To Use Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase:
40mg of Tenectelex A thrombolytic drug administered via injection. It functions by breaking up dangerous blood clots in the blood arteries. By reestablishing blood flow to the injured tissue, this prevents tissue death and enhances results.
Safety Instructions For Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase:
PREGNANCY Consult your Doctor Using Tenectelex 40 mg Injection when pregnant could be dangerous. Despite the paucity of human studies, studies on animals have indicated negative consequences on the developing foetus. Before giving you a prescription, your doctor will consider the advantages and any possible hazards. Please speak with your physician. ALCOHOL Consult your Doctor There is no information if it is safe to consume Tenectelex 40 mg Injection. It is advisable to consult your doctor BREAST FEEDING Caution Tenectelex 40 mg Injection When breastfeeding, injection should be used with caution. It is best to hold off on breastfeeding until the mother has finished her treatment and the medication has been completely flushed from her system. LIVER Consult your Doctor The effects of Tenectelex 40 mg Injection is not known yet. It is advisable to consult your doctor if you have any liver related problems. KIDNEY Consult your Doctor Tenectelex 40 mg Injection effects on kidney dysfunction in humans have not been well researched. However, before having Tenectelex 40 mg Injection, let your doctor know if you have serious kidney issues. Driving Irrelevant Tenectelex 40 mg Injection is used in hospitalized patients so this point has no relevancy.
Diet & Lifestyle Advices:
1. Keep up a diet rich in fruits, whole grains, veggies, and lean protein.
2. Cut back on processed meals and sweets.
3. Consume foods strong in antioxidants such vegetables, fruits, olive oil, seeds, nuts, chocolate, and red wine since they may reduce the chance of blood clots forming.
4. Adopt an anti-inflammatory diet rich in fruits, vegetables, foods high in vitamin E, and foods high in omega-3 fatty acids.
5. Dehydration can thicken blood, which increases the risk of blood clot development. Therefore, drink lots of water.
6. Exercise frequently because it dissolves blood clots, particularly in obese persons.
7. Stop smoking and stay away from areas where there is secondhand smoke.
1. Your risk of bleeding may rise as a result. If you experience nosebleeds, urine with blood in it, or bleeding at the injection site, call your doctor right once.
2. Tenectelex 40 mg Injection is used to treat Myocardial infarctions (heart attacks) as soon as feasible (often within 12 hours of the onset of symptoms).
3. Under the direction of a doctor, it is injected into the vein.
4. Continue your diet, exercise, and previously prescribed heart attack meds.
5. If you have or had recent major surgery or trauma, high blood pressure, severe liver failure, serious infection or inflammation, bleeding disorder, stroke, heart problems, or recent bleeding in the gastrointestinal or urinary systems, inform your doctor before receiving Tenectelex 40 mg Injection.
1. How do Tenectelex 40 mg Injection function?
Tenecteplase, a clot-busting medication that dissolves undesirable blood clots in the blood arteries of the heart, is a component of Tenectelex 40 Injection. As a result, it helps to stop heart attack-related harm.
2. Is it safe to inject Tenectelex 40 mg Injection?
Tenectelex 40 mg Injection is safe when used according to your doctor's dosage and time recommendations. Do not stray from the recommended dosage.Take it as prescribed. Pay close attention to your doctor's instructions and inform them right away if any adverse effects disturb you.
3. When will taking Tenectelex 40 mg Injection make me feel better?
Tenectelex 40 mg Injection lessens the chance of getting blood clots in your leg, lungs, heart, and brain blood vessels. After using Tenectelex 40 mg Injection, you might not notice any difference. Continue taking the medication as directed because this does not indicate that it is not functioning.
4. Can I take warfarin (blood thinner) while on treatment with Tenectelex 40 mg Injection?
You are recommended to consult a doctor before taking warfarin while on treatment with Tenectelex 40 mg Injection as it may increase the risk of bleeding more easily. Your doctor may advise dose adjustment. Therefore, please consult a doctor before taking other medicines with Tenectelex 40 mg Injection.
Product information is meant for
Tenectelex 40mg - Tenecteplase is supplied for Tenders/ Emergency imports/ Un - licensed, Specials, Orphan drug/ Name patient line/ RLD supplies/ Reference listed drugs/ Comparator Drug/ Bio-Similar/ Innovator samples For Clinical trials. Click to know price. Read less
Packaging and Delivery
Validated Cold Chain Shipment
Inquire directly from our website and get 5% off on any medicine!